Friday, May 2, 2008

I win!




So, according to my peers, I am the biggest poser on USCHO. I will grant you that the term is typically insulting, but amongst my fellow college hockey geeks, I'm not so sure that it is totally a depreciating comment.

I am not sure if this is an honor or the opposite of an honor. No one has told me if this means people hate me or like me. That is because nobody actually knows. In fact, many have stated they were disappointed that I made it that far because I'm not that much of a poser. Or maybe they just don't want to hurt my feelings. The one thing that is clear is that I spend way too much time on that message board.

But does it really it matter? An award is an award, and from now on, I consider myself the Grand High Wanker of 2008.

On the other hand, the WCHA Whining Blog still doesn't have a champion. I did suggest we vote for UNH fans, but I have a better idea.

I should be the WCHA Whiner of the Year. I'm good at winning dubious honors all of a sudden, so why not? Granted, I don't even root for a team in the WCHA, but why not Jon?
Why not Jon?

No comments: