Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MST3K vs ennui

Here's an idea I came up with while waiting for the Red Sox to wake up and play baseball: Fun lines from Mystery Science Theatre 3000 you could yell at work to liven things up a little in the office. Before you get yourself fired.

Quotes to startle your co-workers:
"Hi-Keeba!" (Women from the Prehistoric Planet)
"Sampo!" (The Day the Earth Froze)
"Rowsdower?" (The Final Sacrifice)
"Adgka!" (The Incredible Melting Man)

Quotes to make your co-workers fear you:
"Knew your father, I did!" (Mr. B Natural)
"Who's to tell me to blow if I don't want to?" (The Brain that Wouldn't Die)
"Time for go to bed now!" (the Unearthly)
"I killed that fat barkeep!" (the Beatniks)

Laments:
"Hahahahahahaha- YOU'RE STUCK HERE!" (Fugitive Alien)
"Why don't you leave us alone?" (Manos: the Hands of Fate)
"What sin could a man commit in a single lifetime to bring this upon himself?" (the Amazing Colossal Man)

Happy Songs:
"Rock and Roll Martian! Rock and Roll Martian!" (Merln's Shop of Mystical Wonders)
"I sing whenever I sing whenever I sing..." (the Giant Gila Monster)
"Night train to Mundo Fine!" (Red Zone Cuba)
"This is the song written for the train chase/this is the chase/Rocky and Ken/he tried to kill me with a forklift!/ Ole!" (Fugitive Alien)

Things to make your co-workers think you're insane:
"This is where the fish live." (Touch of Satan)
"Christmas is the day Craig was born so very long ago" (Santa Claus)
"No one on earth will ever believe Santa Claus was captured by Martians!" (Santa Claus vs the Martians)

No comments: