Friday, July 25, 2008

Enough is enough...

...of my lack of blogging.

Well put.

...and I can't believe I just linked to the Boston Metro! Well, this has been an odd season. The writer of this article does have an excellent point. Enough is enough with the endless Manny debate. Both sides of the Manny debate are just grasping at straws at this point and it's more than a little embarrassing.

Another good point

Excusing the complete pomposity of this article (you're above singing "Sweet Caroline" and the Wave? Well, aren't you superior!), he's absolutely right. The "Yankees Suck" chant is idiotic and needs to be retired immediately. No, I don't secretly like the Yankees. But I would rather hear "Let's Go Red Sox." Because our identifying feature as Red Sox fans should be liking the team - not hating our arch-enemies. Besides, the chant reeks of jealousy. And since 2004, why would we possibly be jealous of them? It's time to grow up...

No comments: